2nd chance?

Sunday, January 2, 2011
Ended my previous blog improperly paiseh.;)

Brother broke my capo last week after his first touch. Sad case ei? How am i suppose to play some of ma songs? That was last week. Yesterday, i had a new one already. Awwwww can u dont freaking make me feel touched? Yea he bought a new one for me...(AWWW) Luckily i prepared christmas present for him else i would feel kinda bad to accept it. Anyway thankyou so so much, reli appreciate ur thoughts.

What would u do if someone that chases u, hes a smoker? As a fren i did try to advice...rasional human would understand how bad is it for their health. Yea so few months before he did promise that he'll try to change. I know it wouldnt be so simple but theres hope in me to see da change in u. Somehow its just so sad when sometimes u meet up u can juz smell it out yet u dont wanna ask straight forward: u smoked? Im grateful that u're honest to me my friend, i know its not easy to stop smoking. Berusaha kay? Dont give up.




luv,
chyng


0 comments:

Post a Comment