IT Lab

Thursday, November 11, 2010
Currently having IT class hehe, they call it Science Informatic class.;) we r required to use our college portal for assignments...which means we need to use the internet...n which means...I CAN CURI CURI online for personal stuff lyk blogging.;D but i can get into 'sina wei bo' though. Hopefully i dont get caught right handed.

First of all, i passed my driving test! Thankyou dear lord for blessing me.:) N thankyou so so much for all my bro mum n dad for fetching n sending me to da test, i actually felt sori for consuming so much of ur time. Love you.

Well, its a new semester alright. My tutorial mates remain the same, only some of my lecturers are changed. To be truthful i do hope my tutorial mates are changed, like how previous years did, it will be lyk a fresh new start with new circles of life. Bt hmm like it or not i'll just hav to accept it, everything happens for a reason n i believe god has his reason for it.=)

To my dears i hope u're fine back there. Im coming home nex tuesday! Having 5 days holiday for hari raya haji hehe. Looking forward to meet u guys again.=) This holiday again thing just screw my study mood...gosh dont procrastinate ur work chyng! xD



luv,
chyng
9:20 11/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment