Monday, November 1, 2010
Facebook makes me emo.

Ouch i noe i havent been updating my blog. Anyway, im home.

For this moment where im blogging, i nearly break into tears after logging into my fb. Its a nightmare. I cant open my heart...im stil facing da same problem. Da second after the urge of telling n sharing n hugging comes, lone strikes n 'bang'! There goes my hope to hav a soothed heart. It juz suddenly felt lyk theres no one to talk to no one to depend on... Even ur closest frens might nt be ur closest anymore... During times like this, i thought bout how i used to hav him.

***

Hmm juz got a simple phone call form a fren. It did help a lil to relief da pain, a temporary painkiller i might say. Thanks dude.

This wasnt actually wat i wanted to blog in, there are some other issue. Well i guess i hav to leave it til tmr, its bed time. Dun wanna doze off during driving lessons again, its dangerous.



luv,
miss trying-not-to-be-distress
22:23 1/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment