Seriously!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010
For once in my matric life i seriously feel lyk crying doin accounts. Damn it.;'( Da feeling when u realise tat all ur hard effort to understand a certain stuff eventually *pooff!* into dust cause wat u understand was totally wrong. I was lyk...ughh. Da crying part? I guess tis is wat u call u're under stressed bt u din noe it.=( Okay n so, i learned my mistake n i promised myself to pay full attention in lectures. Bt somehow, it didnt work 100%. My mind juz flew away duno where in seconds n come bak again, n shoot i missed few sentence from da lecture. Effort chyng effort, u muz CONCENTRATE. Gosh. Im having stress. Its only 5 weeks to go before its time for our finals, sigh.

One more serious case would be, everyone is telling me tat im grew fatter!!! This time, i seriously seriously wanna cry.;'((( I wanna go on diet, a serious one!!! Get away from me u junk food! wu... I dun wanna grow fat... it really hurts some where in my heart when people say tat to me. ;( So conclusion? DIET.

Still, im trying to think of some hapi stuff tat happen today. 1. Chips invited me for a drink during break time. 2. I started doin homework at 2.30pm today. 3. I manage to just eat nestum for dinner. Okay, tats enough for a smile i guess. =)

Tomorrow will be better. Please show some improvement tmr chyng. ;)


luv,
miss distress
14/9 22:21

0 comments:

Post a Comment