Again

Monday, September 13, 2010
Well, its time to go back to dungeon again. My mum kissed me gud bye this morn before i woke up...cuz she wont be there when im leaving. I almost cried. This is way more hard to leave cuz u're tat there mummy, i love you.

Hmm, stil, its a wonderful break cuz i get to meet my dearest frens here, n of course spending more time with my family. ;)


we look more n more alike. Love you ling ;)

What it takes is just a chat. Love you jun. ;)my house had never been so crowded before man, 17 people.xD Realtives come over to hav steamboat for dinner.;)n i drank half glass of this: 椰花酒+ Guiness. N because of tat half cup i had major headaches up til tis morning, not bad haha.

N also a wonderful small gathering with some murnians.;) (all photos is with suyi) Love you ying, thanks for company me to lawyat to get my stuffs.;)

So yeah, the end for this break. Till we meet again kay? Miss u all ;D


luv,
chyng
13.01 13/9

0 comments:

Post a Comment