Climb-ed

Monday, August 9, 2010
Lets say hurray for me!!!;D I climbed up da dark dark well with faith n joy.;) It stil hurts a little somewhere in da corner of my heart, bt in da process of growing, according to father Clamen, v pain. Yeah, pain is part of growing!;D

I fell in love with reading recently, thanks to a friend tat introduce me this book. Thanks jar.;D 'Tuesdays with Morrie", by Mitch Albom. Damn his writing, it freaking makes sense!!;)

Well, da thing i seriously learn from it was, yeah, feel da emotion, detach from it and step away. Its ok to cry to burst when u feel lone or in sorrow. Once u feel it, alright, u felt it n u noe how it felt. N now its time to detach it from urself, and step away.;) Well it inspires me alot n i even told my mum bout it. She was hapi for me.;)

I nvr knew tat talking to my mum can be so helpful in curing my ill heart. Thanks god with maxis family plan i can call her whenever i want.;) For once i told her how i really feel deep down my heart when i face emo problems, n gladly, she brights up my day.;) Aww mummy, i love you. Another thing tat mitch says, without da love from ur family, u hav almost nothing. (sounds something like tat.XD)

N you noe wat??? Im goin to freaking donate my blood tomorrow!!!!!! Scared? yeah a little. Bt happy tat im goin to make a good deed. Went for sort of register today, i was almost categorised as underweight! Thank god im ngam ngam 45kg muahahah. U go girl! Blood oli ma~XD Da sweat thing was i nid to seek permission cuz im stil under 18, since no parents here i'll hav to find my mentor haha wat a cute culture.;)

Kaykay, thats all for today!;) (Gosh it reminds me of zhong kai's mum!XD) I think i'll be blogging quite often now, my roommate has a broadband!;3



full of love,
chyng*
9/8 21:13

0 comments:

Post a Comment