ouchh

Friday, August 13, 2010
Ouch i did it again. Plaster uhu bum pva glue hot glue gun??? Stick my shattered heart back into shape please...why does it hurt again? The only way i can pause da pain was by calling my mum for some chit chats...bt after that it strikes again. I wasnt suppose to be in this way, its against all rules of nature!! Come on chyng, befor it gets deeper PLEASE TAKE UR FREAKING FOOT OF DA SINKING BOAT!!! Mood swing mood swing please get away from me. Im trying so hard to endure u bt u dont seem to get any further away from me u mood swing.

For once when i thought everything will get better it just gone worse. I WANT TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE. Pain is part of growing up rmb? Enjoy ur life chyng please, dun be such a pessimist or sensitive girl, u dont hav spare time for that. I seriously feel lyk scolding myself. APPRECIATE EVERYTHING U HAV NOW CHYNG!!!!!!! WHEN WILL U LEARN???? Theres no need to hope for more kay??? Hope fails me so dont hope much!!!! damn it. Wth r u doin chyng?

I nid a guitar, i nid sarah and a quiet moment with god. (Inspire me Mitch!!!!!!) ;D smile smile smile lalalalla crap crap crap hahaha okay i feel better now haha!! Crap crap crappppppppp. I want to laugh deperately now, laughing is a vy effective medicine. Any1 please feed me with laughter!!! Laugh laugh laugh.

(damn it, it doesnt reli work huh?) U chyng, is goin to think of something to settle this emo-ish thingy. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Okay, im goin to scream to da sky outside my room later!)

But somehow...i stil feel lyk crying...

luv,
chyng
12/9 17:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment