Sisters?

Thursday, January 6, 2011
The other day when diana(my roommie) was hanging on her phone with her high skul best buds, it just brought so much emotions to me. Da sincere laughter da sisterly chatters...it made me so so envy. N most of all da clearly seen warm bonding between them, even when they are separated by 2 phones, its all i crave for.

They hang on for more than 1 hour...and thats how long my heart shivers and shreds in coldness of loneliness, apartness. Its been so long since i felt da warmness of sisterhood... And i miss it so desperately. Its been some time already where my soul stands alone by itself, bracing herself in times of need without helping hands. Maybe thats da reason why i dont talk as much now, da used of being silent by myself. Its lyk i have sharing impairment.

If i could hav one wish, i wish i could be da me that i loved. for one more time.


luv,
sista.
6/1 09:40

0 comments:

Post a Comment