too much

Thursday, December 16, 2010
Theres so many things to handle this week!

Okay first of all we are busy preparing for a christmas party for this friday. We need to spare extra time to practice christmas carolling n make some decorations. It is actually my first time celebrating christmas with frens n be part of a christamas event commitee. Besides da part where i dont hav any opinion to give during discussion since i hav no experience at all, im stil very excited bout it. N i bought a 12 dollar christmas bear for swapping gift session.;) Aww i wanna 'boom' christmas songs all day long!! How great if i can boom da whole kmpk. xDD

Next would be assignments n quizezzzzz! Im having a quiz later at 4pm n im nt done preparing yet. N theres lots of assignments to be done since im goin out this weekend. English, accounts, business ughh! 2 quizes coming up next week. N i wonder why its so hard to get into my brain for wat i studied last night.

N lastly would be our bukit tinggi trip!!!!! I got my heart some cuts for goin cuz my mom doesnt actually agree. She sounded so so sad but in the end she said im big enuf now n no one can stop me from making decision for myself. U know how tat feels? its lyk awwwww i dont wanna hurt u mom ;( i know u're extremely worried cuz i hav to travel all da way from perak with all those bus worries n goin up da hill worries. Aww. But how could i not go? I mis my frens so much!!! N haoyu was lyk saying, for 18 years of ur life juz be rebellious for this once ba!@@ God bless me that all of us can come bak safe n sound. N i hope this would be an awesome amazing superb trip with all my dears n darlings. GROUP HUGGGG! N mummy, i love you.



luv,
chyng
09:08 16/12

0 comments:

Post a Comment