Pppprawn ♥

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Notice anyting EXTRA?? hahaha...Wat a satisfaction.=) Bt da thing tat made it so special was cuz da prawnss were peeled together by me n my dad haha. Peeled fresh!!!=) Well u're nt goin to believe bt my dad use to sell fish in the market when he was vy vy young. ( He gt lots of history) So he knew vy well bout these little sea creatures...n da prawns r said to be vy sweet for char kue teow haha. I get to learn some techniques to peel prawn nicely n i keep praying tat da prawn wudnt move a single muscle!!! since its so fresh haha. If it does i dun tink i ll even touch it eeew. Bt da joy of peeling prawns was all about doin it together wif my dad...it was actually fun.=) Its lyk a family activity hahahaha. N thankiew to u o char kue teow uncle for frying them for us.=) *Thumbs up!!*=)

luv,
chyng*

(opps someting is very wrong wif my blogging time!! Now its actually 12.47pm wo...hmm? macam mana tukar?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment