3 times 2

Friday, February 19, 2010
I wanna write tis down since its still fresh in my thoughts.=)

I consider this as my first time goin for a hang out wif my boyfren's frens, which i already knew them. Dinner wif dylan n his gal was okay.=) She called me 'dai sou' cuz fred is her bro. Which den make us lyk a family cuz evry1 is some hw linked haha. V're nt tat 'masak' yet bt i hav a feeling v can b gud frens.=) Bt da ting is i felt lyk im so nt gud n socialling man haiz...izit bcuz v're half cooked? or juz bcuz u guys speak in english+cantonese? Both i guess. Lucky dylan can talk alot in every avaible moment even if u're nt talkin to him...which is a gud thing of course haha minus da awkwardness in me.=) Bt overall i stil cant respond naturally...it muz be me it muz be me. How can u b so useless chyng?? Talk man talk!!!!! damn it...

Its gud tat v ate dinner all da way til da movie started so theres no nid to walk around n around...which tortures my mind to tink hw to fit in in their topic. Okay den its movie time, along wif yz n his gal. 3 couples...okay@@. Another unatural talk, sigh. Wats wrong wif me? Aww i feel jealous actually to c their relationship, both of them. They seem more mature in every way of love...the way they talk to each other da way they touch...y cant i b lyk tat? It made me feel lyk im a little gal dating. Or mayb in fact its true. All 4 of them r approved to go on dates bt me??? Evryting is a lie. LIE LIE LIE! Im tired to keep on doin this lying my parents all da time...cudnt hold ur hands when v're together worried tat some1 might catch me...Wat kind of relationship is tis? They made me so so so so envy...n worse jealous of wat they can b. Natural.

Evryting here is juz half of my feelings...another half is express-less. Cuz it might hurt both of us... Thankiew for da day my dear.=)
Im a 'ku bao'...i admit. Jiayew chyng, improve ur weakness. N, be strong.=)
love,
chyng

1 comments:

Jia Lin said...

jia yew o chyng~~
dun care bout others 1st,
make urself ez 1st, den only can make others feeling ez ma =)
ganbatte o~

Post a Comment