♥ Murad

Thursday, January 14, 2010
I will love u Dr. Murad, make me proud.=)

Bt i love u more mum. We r not rich, n my skin is nt a very big thing. I wonder if its a shame for me to accept ur sacrifice. I noe u love me so much n cares for me alot, bt this is abit too much for me. Looking at u knowing how exhausting u r to b a housewife n having a work life tears my heart. Sorry if i did anything tat hurt u mum, i really really love u. I always give u a simple thank you for evrything bt i really mean it deep down my heart. Well maybe thousands n millions of thanks is nt enough to express my apprecition for ur sacrifices. I will study hard mum, I promise. N i'll do more chores for u hehe.=)

I dun hav da guts to say it out loud, bt here, I LOVE YOU MUM!!!!=)

luv
chyng*

0 comments:

Post a Comment