Family ♥

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Yay i back!!=) Went ipoh for 1day n langkawi for 3 days with my family. Its been such a long time since v had a family trip like this, its nt a luxurios one bt its enough for me.=) 4 of us being together, eat together, sleep together, play 'cho di' together haha, tats wat all matters to me.=) At least for these few days v had less argument bt more chit-chats n laughters.=) AHHH im hapi!!!!=) Not to mention v had a great bay view from our hotel room too.=)


Theres few things tat i would lyk to highlight=) :


My first 5% alcoholic drink> KAMPAI!!! Its damn nice man taste lyk apple hehe. Doesnt taste lyk those yucky beer at all.=) Well i finished one bottle of this tingy n ended up having headache n flaming hot face hahaha. Im so nt a beer-type girl haha, tats a lesson.XD N dont misunderstand im an obedient girl i can only drink alcohol with my parents around.=) Plus its duty free tats y haha.




Secondly, i firmly declare tat i hav acrophobia!! Fear of heights haha. Cant u see theres nth below da bridge to support it n its few hundred meters in mid air??! It freak me out more when da bridge moves mildly when i step my foot on it, or should i say oh my da bridge is shaking!! My dad said i walk lyk Donald duck across da bridge haha. Bt i cant control my leg from shaking. Well im nt tat bad to miss da scenery tat Langkawi cable car brought me up to, its wonderful.=)
Thirdly i bought lots n lots of choc muahahaaha. Evil laugh of chocolate maniac.XD Im sure i got this from my dad, both of us r chocoholic at home haha. Too bad for my diet plan though.XD

N theres one thing tat satisfied me in every way. A sky full of stars.=) Its a heaven for me to noe how precious they r to look at. Living in KL definately wont bring me tis joy. How nice could it be if u were ther to share this moment with me.=) Romanticnya.XD ***i miss u baby.

Bak to family haha. Thanks for every thing mum n dad, love u guys.=)


chyng*

0 comments:

Post a Comment