Twilight

Saturday, December 19, 2009
No wonder tis book was so tempting. My frens around were already crazy bout it since last year n yet now only i read it haha. It was wonderful.=) N i managed to finish it in 4 days haha, wat a record for me. U juz cant stop flipping page by page to noe wats gonna happen nex, especially da climax. I tink others might hav finished it faster haha.

However, yeah, so much for fantasy. No one could b as perfect as Edward, only by reading it i could fall in love with him haha. Well back to reality, da love story in twilight wud nvr happen, not to mean da existance of vampire of course. I could get crushed so easily it shattered my heart with my high expectations, towards love. It hurts so badly everytime it strikes. Too bad i already sank deeply in love with you. But juz because da pain can conquer my soul much more easier doesnt mean he is tat bad haha. Anything besides tat little tiny bad, is evrything tat wouldnt stop me from loving you more.=) Its just a matter of controlling it. Hoping one day tat you are, my fantasy.=)

Well no one is perfect, god is fair. Always reminding myself with these 2 quotes:
Love n Peace. Forgive n Forget.=)

luv chyng*


(Oh right, forgot to mention i cant wait to c new moon!!! XD aww just let my fantasy stay for a little longer hehe.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment