Thursdays with chyng

Thursday, March 3, 2011
I actually stole the idea of my entry title from mitch albom's book haha.

First of ALL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YING!!!! Being unable to be at ur side on this day kinda tears my heart. Hope u had a wonderful birthday ya. 19 jor lur, time to be matured n hope everything goes well for u. Only last 2 days i flipped our book n awwww i serioulsy miss u gals! Hug :)

Things are getting really better around here. I noe where i belong to, i noe what makes me happy and i learned that there are certain stuff that doesnt need much of our sourings. Its only one month plus left n im so gonna miss matrics life!!!

Last 2 weeks was Bukit Larut, n this week, its Gua Tempurung time!!! Now i freaking love my koko club hehe. Looking forward for extremes n fun there this weekend. Its just kinda cool that u get to go different different places near ur campus, its lyk having vacation n study at da same time. Love it!

I think im too relax this few days after having 2 full busy weeks. Dont take everything for granted chyng, see what u get for ur accounting quiz??? B??? Tisk tisk, time to keep back da study momentum ;)

p/s: HAPPY MARCH!!!!


luv,
ahh chyng
8:43 3/3

0 comments:

Post a Comment