Chyng Daily

Thursday, February 17, 2011
Kinda long time never update update ma blog ad. Im seriously seriously having busy days these 2 weeks. Stress overwhelmed me.:( Everyday is full with schedule n its driving me nuts.

Drama practice for cny event, raptai, tons n tons of group big assignments small assignments, club meetings...oh n sick! I've been having a major fever for 2 days last week n it screwed everything up. I dont have time to fall a scik!! Bt thank god im recovered. And gosh, im going to camp this weekend! At Bukit Larut, Taiping. Da main expedition would be climbing da hill up for 5 hours and another 5 hours back down on da same day. Even by hearing it makes me feel exhausted. I dont hav time to train my stamina!!! Hopefully i can stil feel my leg when im back. Wish me luck! :)

Yesterday night was amazing. All 120 of us chinese went for a big dinner at a near small town. By bus n its A CHINESE RESTAURANT :D Its was grand n warm n wonderful. Thanks to our chinese student body that applied so much stuff for us. U guys are simply awesome. We ate we laugh we 'yamseng' until duno how many times til my head feel dizzy in lack of oxygen haha. May our cny event goes smoothly this sunday night and may all of us suceed in gaining 4 flat n continue our path with blessings.

Busy indeed. Hopefully life would get back to normal starting from march. Sad ones are hard to write out. Bless me Lord.


luv
chyng
08:18 17/2

0 comments:

Post a Comment