Self Portrait

Monday, January 10, 2011
Its been such a time since i took photos of myself. :D I guess its due to my realisation and da fact that my face gone plump:( what happen to my diet plan again? Wheres ur will chyng?? Hav shame on me tsk tsk.


Still, i wanna regain my self confidence!! ROARRR! xD Here's some random shots.:)



Gosh. So much for diet plan. Hmm I know i know, my formal tops looks like pyjamas. Haha.

If you've been wondering y im active on line now its cuz they installed wifi to all hostel blocks!:D Rockxx!! Only thing is my room is out from da coverage haha. Hav to move to frens room or taman or study room or tv room. Mayb its a good thing, else i wouldnt b studying as much hah!


*Thank you Lord for blessing my exams so far. Amen:)


luv,
chyng
10/1 21:42

0 comments:

Post a Comment