Sacrifice

Monday, June 7, 2010
I purposely come here to update blog man.XD

Busy week as usual, anssignments n presentation kept coming n coming. Uhhh its so da time to learn how to manege time PROPERLY. Well hapi things, i went to church at ipoh ytd.=) It was great.=) Finally its my chance to hav more christianity in me.

Im goin to australia tmr my dear frens!!!;D Nvr travel so far away bfor so im pretty excited...;D as long as i dont imagine how big would my pile of homework be when im back haha. Goin ther is lyk a vy precious chance in my life time, bt somehow, i nid to sacrifice some other stuff for it. This saturday would b my college student council election. I was hoping to b one of da candidates bt wat to do? Im nt even present on that day. N so, yeah, my chance as part of da student council vanish juz lyk tat. I thought myself though, life is about making choice indeed. U nid to sacrifice certain stuff to get wat u really want. Bt how sure r u that u r making da right choice? That da thing u pick is da best n da thing sacrificed is da second best?

Im in dilemma recently...im a sinner. I dont know how to make a choice n i dont know wat m doing. I juz hope i wont leave another huge regretion in my life, i hav one already n it stil hurts. Oh god...what m i suppose to do? Im regret already...bt i just want to be me...


luv,
chyng
7/6 22:07

2 comments:

Jia Lin said...

yeee~ chyng y go aus? @@

jean said...

ply hard. study hard

enjoy ur australia trip my dear
no matter wat u choose bt u sure gain sumthg in it~
so cheer up^^

Post a Comment