Her 18

Saturday, April 17, 2010
(Well, i wanted to post this after our outing celebration. Since da day didnt come as wish i perhaps i shud post this asap.=3)

Ekhem...16th of April, a date which is impossible to forget it.;3

Not to be at ur side on this day made me feel a little of guilt...stil, im happy that u have a great day.=) Happy in a way of jealousy though. V dont see each other so often nw. Im glad for da invention of computers n handphones bt it juz seem a little different than how v use to live our life with each other. Waiting for replies is one thing, another is cause sometimes, it actually felt strange n unfamiliar. Our bond n interactions are lyk 2 totally different thing... V felt da same for each other yet da way v interact is nt as deep as how our bond seem to be... Its lyk time is battling with me n im losing it...i let time took his glory n fade our relation. Did i?

Im so very much glad that v have yoga together.=) Its da most precious time that i could see u for nw. I know, once all our curfews are broken everything would be better. Stil, v need to have patience for da moment to come, sigh. AAhhh memories memories memories...they're killing me. I think most of my brain memory capacity is filled with times in high skul. U brought me so much cheerful moments n change a little pessimist girl... U think that nth reli matters as long as we were together... U were there nvr leaving me even i did a huge mistake... U said u wud come bak even i kick u out of space... U told me that if im sad, it means i've forgotten u... U, reminded me to happy always in life...cause u are my happiness.=) Theres so much promises so much about us, yet till a certain point which everything seem expressless. Its beyond what words could describe. Its been 5 years already n how m i going to get use nt having u with me all da time? Its a bond beyond 5years, a bond wher nth could destroy it...a bond deep down our very little heart. I say, best friends are not just 2 simple words.;3 N im glad that both of us knew hw much v meant for each other... Time is no match for us, right?

I cross my heart, it will be a lifetime friendship.;3 Cross urs yet?=)

N again, with all my heart, I wish u a happy birthday ling...;3 *HUGGSS*

luv,
chyngo
26/4 00:53

1 comments:

Jia Lin said...

I crossed my heart, it wil b a life-time-frenship =)

Post a Comment