Y ♥ G A

Friday, February 5, 2010

*Me n ling in yoga studio*

Excited excited excited hahahahah. First is tat i could finally learn yoga since v talk about this few weeks ago...n 2nd is i finally meet u u sapo!!!XD I cant believe v nvr met each other since last day of spm! Bt wao...it didnt feel strange at all to c u again haha...it was long time bt it didnt felt tat way.=) U didnt change much, stil my typical lingo~=) *HUGSSSS*

Okay yoga...i feel lyk im making earthquake out of myself haha. Im shaking lyk hell man hahaha. No doubt its wasnt easy at all. U muz hav full determination to continue evry step n of course endure da pain!!! ouch ouch ouch n nt to mention its vy vy sour too. DETERMINATION...fuh fuh~ breath in...breath out.=) Oh n breathing...or shud i say yoga breathing, my god its so nt easy to follow! If u dont do it da right way u ll get giddy haha.

Overall, i like it.=) Cuz i sweat alot hahaha. Yeah its tough, bt its gud for my health too.=) Oh n my teacher...shes amazing!=) With a stiff body lyk me...i tink i ll nid a decade to reach to her level hahaha. Dun giv up chyngling!!! jiayew jiayew =)

*yoga sapo zimmi* XD


luv,chyng*

(my body is paining nw hahaha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment