This week

Sunday, February 28, 2010
I had down connection of my internet line for some days n nw im bak!!! weee~ I cant reli rmb wat i want to blog for past few days already, da oli thing i can rmb was i got wet in da rain twice in a week. Mb its bcuz of da joy ytd brought me, it made all those bad luck run away.=)

N i earn twice da money tis week thanks to my aunt.=) Nw i wanna buy buy buy!!!! Shopoholic fever is getting worse n worse...I wanna change my spec, buy contacts lens, slippers, short pants, dresses, handbag....da point is by using my own money! Im a perfect earn-n-spend maniac, dun wanna spend more of my mum's cash. Bt it wont be too long for me to realise tat my money is flowing fast....self control self control chyng. Ang pau lui is another case of course, most of them are destined to get into da bank, house rules. Bt its a good thing for me i guess.XD

N again, happi birthday ying~=)

luv,
chyng

0 comments:

Post a Comment