gloomy WAS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Cold n hot at da same time? Headache n popping out eye balls, sore throat n flu? This cant b any worse...Well im strong!!! Get away u freaking virusesss or watever they cal u! Im goin to feel just fine, i hope.=) Bless me god. Tomorrow will b my first day of work, excited haha. Just praying ther will be hot guys as my colleague hahaha. Okay friendly friends would be da main thing hehe.

***

Its nice to hav a soulmate to talk with, who can understand wat u say n wat u wan to say. Da funny thing was v were actually thinking da same thing n its just a matter of who spit it out first.=) N nw v even share da same fate! Which is nt a good one, sick.XD Should i say im actually afraid to start a relation in my young age, nt knowing how da future will be? Its terrifying when wat u expect in ur future eventually didnt turn up as u wish. A man with successful career? Loving n accept by ur big family? God noes. Its abit too much for me to tink at this age. But faith, yeah tats another very important point.=) N i really agree for wat u said the other day. "I wont let my boyfren step one foot into my house to meet my parents once he havent own a succesful career n could sit down in my house wif a suitcase n a name card." Plus nt to mention look smart of course, wow huh haha. Cruel yet serious. Hmm=) Yeah v talk all da way during driving licence class haha. Bt for now, appreciate everything u hav without any regrets.=) U n me, this relation, i treasure it.=)

***

I hope u can feel evry pain n hope in me my dear... Its hard for me to tell, especially when da little joy comes when i meet u in my eyes. Its true, v do hav more space for improvement. N i ll be ther.=) I hav faith in u, will u be pleased to giv it to me?=) God bless us.

luv,
chyng*
(im sweating lyk hell now, force myself with no fans haha. Tats a gud sign i guess.=))

0 comments:

Post a Comment